$3,690 per annum. Technology Levy: $360 per annum.
THE ENROLMENT PROCESS:
Collect the documentations listed below:
- Enrolment Application
- Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate & Passport (if the child is not born in Australia
- Details of Residency Visa for Non-Australian Students (visa subclass number)
- Vaccination Certificate
- Proof of ID of Parent with Residential Address (eg: Driving Licence, Council Rates, Electricity Bills)
- Reference Letter
- Previous School Report (if applicable)
- Last NAPLAN result (if applicable)
- Any documentation related to health issues/learning disabilities
Contact the school for an interview with the Principal
Parents (both where able) and the child to attend the interview
On acceptance of an offer of enrolment, pay $500 deposit for Term 1 (non-refundable)
2018 Term Dates:
- Term 1: 30 Jan – 13 April
- Term 2: 30 April – 6 July
- Term 3: 30 July – 28 September
- Term 4: 15 October – 13 December
2019 Term Dates:
- Term 1: 29 January – 12 April
- Term 2: 29 April – 5 July
- Term 3: 29 July – 27 September
- Term 4: 14 October – 12 December
Before & After School Care
We are working together with The After School Klub (TASK) to provide before and after school care services off-site for those who may need it. To enrol please contact TASK directly at www.task-kids.com.au.
Transport to and from Wolli Creek Station.
The school also provides transport to and from Wolli Creek Station for students who are travelling by train with their parents. This service needs to be arranged with the front office since there are limited spaces available.