SECONDARY ENGLISH TEACHER (PART-TIME) (commences 2019)
Kingdom Culture Christian School is a recently established K-8 co-educational school in Arncliffe. Our mission is to “Raising Tomorrow’s Leaders” by providing a quality Christ-centered education which develops the whole person.
KCCS seeks to appoint a SECONDARY ENGLISH teacher that:
- Maintains a committed to a faithful walk with the Lord Jesus Christ which includes a commitment to a church.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the KCCS statement of Faith and vision and mission expressed in “The KCCS Aims, Goals and Educational Philosophy” (found on kccs.nsw.edu.au )
- Sets an example to students, staff and parents in matter of faith and conduct.
- Permanent part-time position commencing at the beginning of Term 1, 2019
- An experienced teacher preferred
- The position will commence Monday 21 January 2019.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work with an experienced and innovative team
- Be enthusiastic and community minded
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing young people’s gifts and faith
- A passion for English & literature
- A completed and signed KCCS Employment Application Form available below or at: http://kccs.com.au/employment/
- Full CV including qualifications, relevant experience, employment history and current position responsibility (if applicable)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Provide 2 references (one a Pastoral reference from your local church)
- Current Working With Children Check or ability to obtain such a check
- NESA Teacher Accreditation number
Please do not just send a resume. Applications will not be considered if incomplete.
Submit applications to: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 05 October 2018