TEMPORARY FULL TIME PRIMARY TEACHER (commences Term 3, 2020)
Kingdom Culture Christian School is a recently established K-6 co-educational school in Arncliffe. Our mission is to "Raising Tomorrow's Leaders” by providing a quality Christ-centered education which develops the whole person.
KCCS seeks to appoint a Primary K-6 teacher that:
- Maintains a commitment to a faithful walk with the Lord Jesus Christ which includes a commitment to a church.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the KCCS statement of Faith and vision and mission expressed in "The KCCS Aims, Goals and Educational Philosophy" (found on kccs.nsw.edu.au )
- Sets an example to students, staff and parents in matters of faith and conduct.
- Temporary full-time position commencing at the beginning of Term 3, 2020 with possibility of extension to a Permanent Full time position in 2021
- An experienced Primary teacher preferred
- The position will commence 22 July 2020
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work with an experienced and innovative team
- Be enthusiastic and community minded
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing young people’s gifts and faith
- Knowledge of current curriculum Year 3 to 6
- A completed and signed KCCS Employment Application for Teaching Staff
- Full CV including qualifications, relevant experience, employment history and current position responsibility (if applicable)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Provide 2 references (one a Pastoral reference from your local church)
- Current Working With Children Check or ability to obtain such a check
- NESA Teacher Accreditation number
Please do not just send a resume. Applications will not be considered if incomplete.
Submit applications to: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSES 13 JULY 2020