Kingdom Culture Christian School is a recently established K-12 co-educational school in Arncliffe. Our mission is to "Raising Tomorrow's Leaders” by providing a quality Christ-centered education which develops the whole person.
KCCS seeks to appoint a Primary K-6 teacher that:
- Maintains a commitment to a faithful walk with the Lord Jesus Christ which includes a commitment to a church.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the KCCS statement of Faith and vision and mission expressed in "The KCCS Aims, Goals and Educational Philosophy" (found on kccs.nsw.edu.au )
- Sets an example to students, staff and parents in matters of faith and conduct.
- 3 days Part-time position commencing 17 January, 2022
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Some Primary teaching experience preferred
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective
- Be highly motivated and organised in the planning and delivery of curriculum
- Have a passion to see each child achieve their potential and understands each child learns differently
- Have the ability to work well with an innovative team
- Have a commitment to pastoral care and extra curricular activities
- Be enthusiastic and community minded
- Demonstrates proficiency
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities
- Innovative and utilises Technology to teach
- Adaptable and versatile, can move from group to group
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing young people’s gifts and faith
- Knowledge of current NSW curriculum
- A completed and signed KCCS Employment Application Form available at: http://kccs.com.au/employment/
- Full CV including qualifications, relevant experience, employment history and current position responsibility (if applicable)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Provide 2 references (one a Pastoral reference from your local church)
- Current Working With Children Check or ability to obtain such a check
- NESA Teacher Accreditation number
Please do not just send a resume. Applications will not be considered if incomplete.
Submit applications to: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSES 5pm 17 SEPTEMBER 2021